A Reformed Southern Baptist Church
We believe that the Bible is the Holy Scripture and is the only sufficient, certain, and infallible rule of all saving knowledge, faith, and obedience.
We affirm and hold to the Five Sola’s of the Reformation:
- Sola Scritpura (Scripture Alone): The Scripture is the only rule of faith and practice.
- Sola Fide (Faith Alone): Salvation is by faith alone.
- Sola Gratia (Grace Alone): Salvation is by grace alone.
- Solus Christus (Christ Alone): Salvation is in Christ Alone.
- Soli Deoe Gloria (Glory to God Alone): God alone is to be praised, worshiped and it is to Him alone to whom we pray.
We are Baptist in that we believe only those who profess faith in Jesus Christ should be baptized and that baptism is by immersion.